EdChoice’s “Back to the Staffing Surge” podcast measures US public school employment growth versus student growth as well as teacher salary fluctuations and student outcomes over the past 65 years using publicly available data that state departments of education annually report to the U.S. Department of Education.
- Seminar: Relationship between Money and Results
- Seminar: Future of Schooling @ Nackey Loeb School of Communications
- Rochester 912 meeting: Frank Edelblut, NH Commissioner of the Dept of Education
- SDGANH (School District Governance Association of NH) is having a Golf fundraiser.
- Education’s Staffing Surge